Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The website is owned by Thames-Coromandel District Council (“Council”). By accessing and using this website and any online services, you are deemed to have accepted Council’s terms and conditions of use.
This includes terms and conditions outlined here together with the other terms and conditions found on other parts of the website relating to any information content or online services.
You agree that your use of this website and online services will comply with the Council’s terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
The Council may amend these terms and conditions from time to time so you should check these regularly. Your continued use of the website is acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
All content, information and materials appearing on the Thames-Coromandel District Council website are the copyright of the Council and/or its related parties or affiliates.
Website information and materials are presented for your information purposes only.
• You are not permitted to copy, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any material on this website.
• You are permitted to access, view, and print the material on this website for lawful and non commercial personal use. The material must not be modified, copied, reproduced, or republished except with the written authorisation of the Council.
• You must obtain prior written consent to use registered and unregistered logos and trademarks on this website owned by the Council
To the full extent permitted by law, the Council shall have no liability to any person or entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on the Council website.
The accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information is not warranted or guaranteed.
The Council has made every reasonably effort to ensure that the information:
• is current and accurate,
• is free from errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful components
• is available and accessible to you and that access is uninterrupted
• does not infringe any person’s rights.
However, to the maximum extent permitted by law the Council does not (expressly or impliedly) warrant any of the above.
Council disclaims and excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of either this website or the information, content or materials included on this site or on any website Council links to.
All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit: suitability, fitness for purpose, security, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through it.
The Council will try to correct any error, inaccuracy or defects and remove any infringing information, bought to its attention or that it becomes aware of.
Your own evaluation
You must make your own assessment as to the suitability of the information and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the website material.
Links to other websites
• The website may include links to other websites. The links are not controlled by Council and are provided solely for the convenience of users.
• The links do not constitute an endorsement by the Council or imply that Council checks, endorses, approves or agrees with the third-party websites it links to.
• Your use of links to other websites is your responsibility and is at your own risk.
The Council reserves its right to make changes to the information at any time without prior notice or subsequent notice to users of this site. The Council provides no support of any nature to its stakeholders who have downloaded or connected to the website using their own third-party applications.
The Council is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom the Council deals in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and its Privacy Statement. (www.tcdc.govt.nz/privacystatement)
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and any matters or disputes connected with this website will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, and dealt with by New Zealand courts.
If you have any queries about this website or the accuracy of the information please get in touch email@example.com.